View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Big Tuna to Cleveland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
He might be the best GM, I don't know, but I do think alot of that is overrated...

I promise you that he has NOTHING to do with that wildcat offense in Miami...

He also drafted alot of guys in Dallas that just didn't work out that great (Barbie Carpenter)

He also like to bring in players that he used to work with, Romo and Owens were not Parcells, he was all about Bledsoe and Keyshawn...
He knows how to put the right people in the right positions to make the correct adjustments and implement the right system like a great GM should. He may have not had a direct hand in developing the Wildcat, but he selected the coaches that did develop it. You can nitpick bad draft picks for every franchise in the league. No one bats 1.000 in this league.

It is no coincidence that the guy wins everywhere that he goes. He would do a quick makeover to the entire FO and coaching staff and send the franchise in the right direction. That is all I want. He knows how to build a winner from the ground up.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote