View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:58 PM   #6
~primetime~
~retired ish hofer~

Default Re: The Big Tuna to Cleveland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
He knows how to put the right people in the right positions to make the correct adjustments and implement the right system like a great GM should. He may have not had a direct hand in developing the Wildcat, but he selected the coaches that did develop it. You can nitpick bad draft picks for every franchise in the league. No one bats 1.000 in this league.

It is no coincidence that the guy wins everywhere that he goes. He would do a quick makeover to the entire FO and coaching staff and send the franchise in the right direction. That is all I want. He knows how to build a winner from the ground up.
yeah, that does seem to be the case...

although I am not sure everyone considers Dallas and Miami to be "winners"...he turned them around I suppose, but for Miami it was almost impossible for them to not get better...

Cleveland would be like that for him too I guess, all he has to do is win 5 games or so and everyone will be all over his jock again...

but yeah I think it would be great for Cleveland...that franchise needs a complete makeover (like you mentioned) and he would be a great guy to start with...no question
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote