Thread: Rockets Fans
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 02:59 AM   #1
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people
Default Rockets Fans

Well since the NBA has been advertising their voting on NBA.com for the All Decade stuff, me being the huge Basketball/NBA fanatic/junkie that I am, got to thinking about All Time Teams for each franchise. Obviously some franchises have a longer history and tradition of top notch players than others, but it's still fun to see who would be the consensus All Franchise Teams going back to the very first NBA season to the present. I thought it might be a cool idea if I went to each team's forums and asked the fans of that team themselves who they felt were their favorite team's All Franchise Team. Once the All Franchise Team's were chosen, maybe we could post them on the main forum and it would be cool/interesting to see who have been the greatest players in a franchise's history according to the good fans of Insidehoops.com, and not some bigwig ESPN/media "experts" who rarely know what they're talking about anyways. So without further interruption, here's a list of players I've come up with to get this discussion going. Feel free to add others that I may have missed. You could choose five players based on each position, or just the five best players in general. So here we go:

Hakeem Olajuwon
Ralph Sampson
Clyde Drexler
Calvin Murphy
Rudy Tomjanovich
Charles Barkley
Moses Malone
Yao Ming
Tracy McGrady
Rick Barry
Elvin Hayes
Scottie Pippen

Don't know if this has been done before or not, but I hadn't seen anything like this on ISH before. Hopefully we can get some cool results!
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote