View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: houston out/ tennessee in ???

Props for posting the scenario, I some what familiar with it but having all the facts help. I just don't see the Raven and Pitt dropping off.

The supposed locker room issue with Ben have to be legit in order for that to happen. If Tenn had started this push a week earlier however I would be in complete you gotta believe mode
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote