View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: houston out/ tennessee in ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
Props for posting the scenario, I some what familiar with it but having all the facts help. I just don't see the Raven and Pitt dropping off.

The supposed locker room issue with Ben have to be legit in order for that to happen. If Tenn had started this push a week earlier however I would be in complete you gotta believe mode

I doubt they fall off too but anything is possible. The Steelers are not the same team with out Troy Polamalu. Another posibilty is with SD instead of Denver. Since Tenn plays SD if Den wins their div and SD loses 3 games including the game at Tenn then the titans would own the tie breaker with the Chargers.

However it is difficult to find the next 2 loses that SD would need to have with their schedule.

SD @ CLE
SD @ DAL
CIN @ SD
SD @ TEN
WAS @ SD

Maybe Dal and Cin can beat them but there is no guarentee that the Titans can even beat SD.
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote