View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Danny Granger out 4-6 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Last season was one of the worst for injuries, and this season is shaping up to be even worse. Horrible news for the pacers, but at least he is coming back, unlike some other guys.
I think they will actually have a better record with him out. Call me crazy, but I think Dun and T murph will both step up
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote