Thread: MNF: Ari vs SF
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:22 PM   #18
ILballa
Hemp Coach
 
ILballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,752
ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: MNF: Ari vs SF

lol @ Berman

"75% of Earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by the 49ers defense."
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote