View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:32 AM   #42
allball
National High School Star

Default Re: Can Shane Battier dunk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
What the hell does Posey have to do with this.....um Battier was on that team too But let me guess, that glue guy gets props, but Battier is just a bum. Must be, because Posey dunks huh?

Also Gasol played 60 games during that train wreck of a season.....still doesn't explain having the worst record in the league after being in the playoffs the year before. If Rudy Gay was half as good as you're trying to make him, his talent would've picked up the other 20 games.

Rudy Gay puts up empty #s.......THOSE PLAYERS are easy to find. I haven't regretted that trade one single day since it happened. Rudy Gay is not a winner, he's Tmac with healthy - the elite scoring ability. All flash, no substance. Who the fuck cares about a player who puts up empty stats on a shitty team year in and year out? I'll take the "stiff" that plays on a winning team year in and year out, even if he goes unnoticed by people who act like you have to be able to dunk a ball to be good in this league.

I could really care less about Rudy Gay.....honestly, you would've been better served bringing up any player except him. I have never liked that guy....he's a natural born loser.

dude Rudy is in his 3rd year. Rockets have more veteran talent than Memphis. Gay is playing with Mayo, Conley, Gasol and Thabeek all young players and they are pretty competitve right now for a young team.

so how many wins does Battier add to that 22 win team? hmm

Rudy is relevant because that's who he was traded for.

I brought up Posey because he was more crucial to that team than Shane.

hey cool if Shane's your guy, I'm sorry.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote