View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 08:37 AM   #45
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Shane Battier dunk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh

Still doesn't negate the fact that I haven't been infactuated with everything "dunk" related since I was six, seven, and MAYBE eight years old.

It's such a miniscule aspect to the game.
I agree that Shane Battier is a pretty darn good player considering his role and I agree it's not necessary by any means that he dunk to justify his ability.

However, I must admit that I am much older than eight and I still absolutely love the dunk. For me, it's one of my favorite moments in all of sports and a big part of what makes basketball so entertaining.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote