View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #25
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which player you base your game on?

You tell me;

Im pass first.

As far as shooting, Im good from the FT line and in, still dont have much range. My main skill scoring-wise is using quickness and driving in.

I can make most passes, Ive worked on getting the ball to someone in the hardest situations.

I try to make sure off the ball Im moving around trying to get open or whatever needs to be done.

As far as defense I like trying to play the passing lanes, but its good as long as I stay in front of my man and hold him down. Im not a very good offball defender(one of my larger flaws in my game) but Im working on my defense in a whole.

Yeah, who is that like?

I try to base lots of things I do off of Steve Nash, and its funny this thread was made because I do wonder what some good players to analyze.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote