View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
el gringos
College star

el gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Who you got for Bucks starters /bkups ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Re analysis after 25 games , player roster and value :

Bogut - cornerstone of team , as long as his head is in the game.
Value : New ownership can use or trade
Gadz - expiring , with no trade value when contract is up
Thomas - trade option before Feb. otherwise retiring
-------------
Warrick - 2nd string PF (if acquired weight , could be an option as starter)
Defino - SF zero defense , ok shot and passer , but 2nd string role player
Ilyasova - Twinner PF height , SF player. Not a starter , but an excelent 6th man off the bench option.
Moute - SF defensive player , could play as starter and have high effiiency rate if with right team. V= High
----------------------
Redd - injury affected lift. Deadly shooter , but will take his contract to full completion. Bucks need to work him into a trade or work him into the offense , because the Bucks lack continuity.
Bell - twinner , 2nd stringer . Value : to big of a contract to move.
Meeks - 2nd stringer ... value unknown , not enough playing time
--------------------
Jennings - Shoot first , pass 2nd PG. Value : young with lack of height. Any switch or low post play against him will score. If coached to pass with 3rd option to shoot may become efficient. Currently shooting 40% , but most of his made shoots are after the game has been decided.
Ridnour - 2nd Stringer Value : high because of pass first thought process , however his defense is as it was in Seattle - poor.

Total accessed value : 2 starters on roster (Bogut , Redd) Jennings if he learns not to shoot.

Offense accessed value : Offense runs through Bogut , pass ratio high.
Currently no post play. Value - low
Defensive accessed value : No front court weight (beef to plug middle)
Guards can easily be posted up , or screened off.
Value - Low

Good stuff, and I pretty much agree- are you thinking like I.that the bucks have as good of a roster as anybody to make some trades?

I didn't realize gazurich was an expirer and that thomas thing should be valuble to somone

I think you have to go after a wing scorer to take some of that off jennings and see if it helps

Redd
Gadzirich
Thomas
2 protected 1sts
For
Igoudala
Brand

Maybe it has to be this next 1st rd pick to make it happen

Last edited by el gringos : 12-21-2009 at 09:27 PM.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote