View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: poor travis diener

Meh. I like the guy and all, seems like a pretty funny good natured dude, but I'm not sure he'll even be in the league when his contract is up. He does take good care of the ball and has a nice outside shot, but there's a thousand guys that can do that while playing some D. I'm just waiting on him to take Price's spot on the bench and then Price is in a suit and really never playing. Then I'll be more pissed.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote