View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 07:25 AM   #1
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Default Mike James, most disappointing FA pickup thus far?

Man did this guy drop off his production quickly, I guess the Timberwolves aren't a team that is much talked about other than KG but I find it interesting that no one has mentioned how awful of a free agent signing Mike James has been for that team. He, along with Foye was supposed to put the Wolves back on the map and assure them a playoff spot, but it looks like they'll be missing the playoffs again, Garnett doesn't have enough help around him. He was probably the most talked about FA during the off-season other than Wallace and maybe Bonzi.

To give everyone a better picture, he has gone from averaging 20.3 points, 5.8 assists and 46.9% shooting to 11.8 points, 4.3 assists and 44.2%. I really thought he could help the Wolves clinch the division title given his great play post ASB last year, and the fact that the Wolves were lacking a good scorer that could take pressure off of KG, but he's been a huge mistake so far for the Wolves.

Another dumb move by McHale or will he improve throughout the season? Thoughts please.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote