View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default route 66 cross country road trip--anyone ever done this?

If anyone has ever done this, tell me a little about it. Is it great, or a bit overrated? Aiming to get some buds together to do this in a few months (hopefully).

Or just give me cross country road trip advice in general. Always been a big dream of mine. I've been out to California before, but haven't seen any of the countryside between Chicago/L.A.

What are some things to keep in mind?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote