View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Rockets and Tracy McGrady agree to try to part ways (Dec 28)

Tracy McGrady’s tenure with the Rockets, which began with predictions of multiple championships and "great things happening in the city of Houston," is likely over.

The Rockets and McGrady came to a "mutual agreement" Monday to seek to trade McGrady , a person with the Rockets with knowledge of talks between McGrady’s representatives and general manager Daryl Morey said.

With Rockets coach Rick Adelman still unable to predict when McGrady will get significant playing time, McGrady’s representatives asked that the Rockets trade McGrady.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6789894.html

OMG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK RIGHT NOW!!!...My heart is pounding right now...and i'm mindless...wow...umm i don't know what to say! Just reporting the news btw! So what'd yall say???

Last edited by insidehoops : 12-28-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote