View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #42
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: *Breaking NBA News- The Rockets And T-Mac Part Ways!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
He'll be a Knick in no time.

Yeah, baby!!!! Force that trade....haha

IMO, the Knicks have 2nd best chance of landing TMac via trade. As I said in previous thread, I thought there were only 6 realistic trade scenarios out there and out of those 6, only 3 had a decent chance of happening.

I still believe Bulls have best chance with a Brad Miller/Jerome James/filler combo, but Knicks are clearly 2nd best and in the drivers seat, since Knicks can offer many different Chinese menu combinations of players (as long as HOU takes Curry or Jeffries).

C'mon 11.....rolling dice.......

I firmly believe if Bulls fall through, we will see a, Jared Jeffries + expiring talent Houston wants, for TMac.

Last edited by bagelred : 12-28-2009 at 09:13 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote