View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 11:23 PM   #38
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Exactly. Wow, it's really easy to push a black man's buttons. Just say the N word and a witch hunt ensues. Don't give power to it, rise about it and ignore it. When you hear Kramer's words, don't have rallies and interviews and public apologies and healing and etc. etc. Just think, "Eh, Richards is a fool. Whatever." and just move on.....

That's how I reacted with Mel Gibson's words. What do I care if he's anti-semetic. He's a moron. So I won't see his movies. Move on.....
It's kinda hard to just "move on" when a group has been discriminated for so long. And if I were to here some person say something like that to my ethnicity I would be pissed, and I just wouldn't move on? F-ck that, if Richards made comments like that to me and my boys about Albanians, no way he's getting out of the club without a broken jaw.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote