View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #44
el gringos
College star

el gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Ridiculously Early 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Oh man.

Where's Evan Turner, Patrick Patterson, and Solomon Alabi? Dyson is probably not going first round either, Kemba Walker has a better shot.

Good responses, thanks

I've never considered patterson as a 1st rounder, though this year he's closer than ever- so maybe he slides into the 1st but he isn't a lock

Malcom lee has shown he isn't a #1 scoring option, but to me he has shown he can handle the ball well enough and has shown huge defensive potential- you guys don't like lee, why not tell me besides wall, bradley, and if you think warren- who else is a better nba pg prospect than lee

I need to see more players, so I like the comments, I wanted to include alibi but really haven't seen him and didn't want to guess (even though that's how I threw vesely and bjelica in)

I've never seen turner as the kind of prospect many of you do- esp off a serious injury

You're right on dyson/walker, I'm thinking I wrote the wrong one, I like the little bigger more athletic one, I think it is walker
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote