View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #65
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
First off I haven't bought a cd in years. What's the point when I can download it on limewire. Join the new age gramps. I've heard some of King's most recent efforts. He has over 50, I repeat, 50 recorded albums. What sense would it make to keep recording the same type of sound over and over and over again. And calling the annointed, not self-proclaimed King of Blues an uncle tom lets me know you have the common sense of a mangy back alley tomcat and the neighbors should pelt you with canned goods. Don't equate a soul crooner who laments the struggle of not just his race, but ALL men, an uncle tom. If King's an unc tom, I guess that makes THE 'King' a ****** with a good hip swivel. Spare me.

i would say thats its not cool to download music so you can support the artist but i figure that they are rich anyway so fcuk it i have better things to spend my money on than CD's.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote