View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 09:05 PM   #31
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondFiddle
Hi college hoops fans my name is secondfiddle i'll be invading this forum for the next two weeks. Many of you guys don't know me because I never frequent this forum. This is my first post and I hope you love it and much as I enjoyed writing it.

What team do I think James White is going to by Second fiddle.
James White is a very good player, but he sucked at Florida so i'll say Orlando and Miami are out because they remember those bad ole days he had in gainsville(is that how you spell it) gains and ville. So that leaves 28 more teams. Utah likes their players white but not white's that are black, so that leaves 27 teams. bluh ................bluh.......................bluh... ...........bluh
and Larry Brown hates guys that......bluh........blug..............bluh...... .....
That leave San Antonio and New Orleans I think one of those two teams will draw SecondFiddle,,,oh I mean.......... what's his name again ......................... James White

^Post whore
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote