Thread: Bistro Rufus
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bistro Rufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
i've had the box of kosher salt i bought specifically for it on top of the salmon for the past three days. lol

i don't have a camera, so i can't snap any pictures. tastes pretty good though. not as strong, particularly dill-wise, as i was expecting, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. looking forward to having it with a bagel and cream cheese.

What kind of salmon did you use?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote