Thread: Bistro Rufus
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bistro Rufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
my recipe for gavadlax is something like 150g salt, 250g sugar, 2 chopped bunches of dill, a t-spoon of white pepper and some cracked black pepper, then, mix it together add spread on the side of salmon, and leave for 2 or3 days depending on the size of it, find what ever i can to weigh it down (catering size boxes of butter tend to do the trick) serve with watercress salad and honey and whole grain mustard dressing,

(since I can't rep)
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote