View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:14 AM   #72
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Celtics Fans Check In

Location - Augusta, ME

Favorite Current Celtic - Rajon Rondo (Perkins close second)

Favorite Former Celtic - They weren't my team until like 3 years ago. I'd give it to Bird

Best Celtics Memory - 1. Seeing Jordan torch the Celtics in his last game in Boston as a Wizard. It was my first NBA game too. 2. Seeing Celtics/Bulls game 5 from last season. Overtime almost made us miss the bus home!

Other NBA Teams You Root For - Warriors, Thunder

Other Sports Teams You Root For - Trinidad/Tobago and Denmark in every World Cup. Other than the World Cup and the NBA, I don't watch other sports.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote