View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #533
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Jennings scores 55 points in Bucks win over Warriors!

My my my, how things have changed after 37gms in for B.Jennings and not 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Delagetó
How about if Jennings scored 100 against the Warriors, and was leading the league in scoring? Would that change anything? How about if he scored 200?

You're SERIOUSLY understating the magnitude of what this kid just accomplished. Believe it or not, rookies dropping 55 in their 7th game in the league doesn't happen every day.

And Tyreke Evans is the front runner for the ROY award. So much for 55pts.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote