View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: poor travis diener

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj#5
I really like Travis, it's just that he hasn't been given the chance to play the last couple years. Last year, when he did play he was very good, and the year before that, but this year he's played in what...two games? Yeah it's time to trade him if we're not going to utilize him, and maybe get a 2nd rounder for him?
Nice to see you posting here. POST MORE!!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote