View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #146
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2010 NBA Rookie Challenge Game Thread, 9 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
he can't be creative because you've never seen him do anything in games?? he doesn't need to do flashy dunks in games to be a good dunker

how do you know this??????

Clippers fan butt hurt? Predictable. I've seen Eric Gordon dunk around back in college. And even Eric Gordon said he wasnt much of a dunker. More of a shooter and preferred to be in the 3pt contesnt instead. That the invite was a shock. I find it funny Eric Gordon has said much of what i've posted yet you're attempting to argue otherwise. Good job kid, no really.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote