View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ellis Injury Season Ending?

ive only heard that its a mild sprain as well

ill update a soon as i can find some news

Quote:
Ellis, averaging a career-best 26.2 points, wasn't with the Warriors for a 104-94 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. Ellis was in Birmingham, Ala., to get his knee examined by Dr. James Andrews, and his status is uncertain.

thats all i can find right now
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote