View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jodie Meeks, Francisco Elson to Philly

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
link

A third string PG & C for a third string PG & C + 2nd rounder. Not sure if this is even an upgrade (putting aside the 2nd rounder for a moment).
Meeks is a SG and despite his low percentages he can shoot. I watch every college game out there (college bball mod ) and I, like everyone else, fell in love with Meeks last year. He lacks a complete game but can catch fire and light a team up. Think JR Smith without the crazy athleticism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWEh8Um-bvQ

It's not some crazy trade but it's a guy we wanted in the draft last year. With the poor job Stefanski has done with trades and signings, his evaluation of young talent and the draft (Speights, Holiday) isn't something I've questioned yet. Can we just start a lineup of Holiday/Meeks/Iguodala/Young/Speights?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote