View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #36
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ronnie brewer has been traded to grizzlies for a pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Are you really willing to look at these last 2.5 years of commitment and planning and come out with Rudy Gay? If you told me that after we trade Kidd, RJ, Carter, and have to suffer through a historically bad season and at the end of the tunnel we come out with Rudy Gay and John Wall...I'd be pretty disappointed. I'm a big Wall supporter, but we could've gotten him without going through all the muck we are going through.
Don't count your chickens yet, we all know how often the team with the worst record actually wins the lotto.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote