View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #24
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Illini might be back....Introducing Jereme Richmond

I tend to think the long sleeve under armour shirts or whatever the players are wearing now look kind of dumb. But I also wear long sleeves sometime when I play pickup ball, mostly when I'm in a drafty gym that takes forever to warm up. I have a hard time believing that the gyms the guys in college in the NBA are playing in are cold, but I can see a lot of high schools having a chilly gym. And like someone else pointed out, he may be wearing it to cover up tatoos but in the highlight videos someone posted on here he wasn't wearing a long sleeve shirt. I like the long sleeves look better to cover up tatoos than whatever it was LeBron wore in high school to cover up his.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote