View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Are you glad they got a big or DO YOU WISH THEY GOT A PG?

Mo vs Rondo ? (whould you feel better headed to the playoffs with Rondo in a Cav's uni or Mo?)

For some reason if the Cav's actually had a better than average PG , I'd say the would be dangerous as hell , whether they win this year or not...

I know Mo's coming off his injuried Shoulder but -
Crunch time , as well as the playoff's I suspect Bron will be bringing the ball up the court and literally do all guard duties besides his SF spot....

Maybe if he stays , Cav's should try a trade and get a legit PG that could run the team, instead on ride Bron's coat tails...

Your thoughts on Cav's PG's and future playoff matchups ?
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote