View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Rockets are weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
i like the trade, dont get me wrong, but i have to agree with the original poster.

1. tmac couldnt play because he might ruin the chemistry? but you can trade landry mid-season and that is not gonna mess with the chemistry. I am beginning to think that Morey was scared that Tmac would not have a good showing in full minutes. I would have loved to give tmac a chance here and see where that would have taken the rockets before trading him.

2. yeah it is going to take some time for these guys to gel. i actually like the makeup of the team after the trade. the only piece that seems to not fit is brooks. I am starting to think if an upgrade needs to be made in this regard. A player mush like lowry might fit better alongside martin. It would work with brooks, if he really wanted to change his mindset a little bit and do more spot up shooting for martin when he drives, as well as look to kick it out to martin when brooks, himself, drives. now that i think about it.... maybe this is the type of guy needed here.

3. martin is at his best when he is taking it to the rack. I did not know this about him. i really thought he was more of a spot up shooter than he really is. I love when i see him go the the rim.

4. jeffries seems to be more useful for the rockets than he was for the knicks. I like what jeffries brings to the table. if he were not a string bean, he could man the middle easily. I liek what he brings to the table defensively. is it me or does he look really tall out there (maybe i am used to our midget center)

5. Hill seems to be a project, but i like his effort. I think he could develop into something nice.

6. Hilton is a usable 3rd stringer...... not a bad throw in for the trade.
I always thought that McGrady - chemistry stuff was BS. Mac played with every besides Ariza and David Anderson.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote