View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default pacers fight vs. suns 3/6/10

did nobody else catch this? i thought it was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UIp4WHmKS8

watson and frye were sorta pushing each other until frye decides to shove earl real hard on the back of the head. granger gets pissed, pushes frye and frye throws a wussy punch. not sure if it was intended as a punch but it hit danny in the face nonetheless. i think big roy got hit in the face too. richardson and watson do some sort of creepy man-hug routine. frye gets ejected, techs on multiple players and the rest of the game, danny gets booed every time he touches the ball. he motions the crowd to be quiet every time he scores. that was funny.

what gets me is alvin gentry was calling frye's ejection "bullshit" (i could read his lips).
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote