Redundant
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
Waiting
Minority
Holiday
Blvd of Broken Dreams
Wake Me Up When September Ends

never heard of ANY of those.

Everyone rips off everyone. Thats where people get influences from but Oasis didnt completely rip of beatles. They just really influenced them.

Green day just uses the same power chords over and over and over and over again. Oasis may use chords but they actually have good melodic solos. their song writing rips green day's.

Liver forever, Lyla, supersonic, slide away are all pretty well known. Green day's music takes NO TALENT. The guy cant sing, you cant hear the bass at all, the guitar substance sux and the drummer plays the same **** on wake me up and blvd.

Definetly Maybe is probably one of the best selling albums of all time as well as morning glory. Oasis has been around since 1994 and champagne supernova and wonderwall were on their 1995 album. Oasis put out their most recent in 2005. Each of their singles they have put out have hit #1 or #2 in the UK charts.

In 2005, the guiness book of world records declared Oasis the "most successful act of the last decade in the UK."

Be Here Now was the fastest selling album in chart history. Oasis sold half a million on the first day

Also i will add OAsis' debut album was the fastest selling debut album at the time in the UK.

This just shows the different music tastes in UK and USA.

Last edited by telephone : 12-16-2006 at 02:30 PM.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote