Thread: I'm Engaged
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:56 PM   #45
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Congrats, but Mary Jane will be broken hearted that you've been cheating on her.

She'll live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
You bastard.

But in all seriousness, if you're not going to invite us, post wedding pics.

I will probably post a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Congrats to you Catz!

Thanks, now it's on you to find round trip tickets for to me to the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Congratulations playboy, I'm very happy for you.

Thanks, papi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7

Congrats, Catz....whens the bachelors party?..

I suggest we plan a rendezvous to Tijuana where we will get drunk, make love to multiple mexican whores, and get "Viva Las Cucarachas" tattooed on our backs.

I just booked my ticket.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote