Thread: I'm Engaged
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #51
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Just one of those things. I knew of her, we had classes together in 6th grade. I actually had a nickname for her in 6th grade, but I never talked to her after that year really, even though we shared a homeroom in 8th grade. One of my favorite stories though, is that I played Bob Cratchit, the father of Tiny Tim in a 6th grade play of "A Christmas Carol", and oddly enough, she played my wife. I love that story. But no, I didn't even see her in my highschool any of the four years, not that I can remember anyways. It was a big school so it's somewhat understandable. But anyways, a year or so back, I saw her on the People You May Know thing on facebook, added her, began chatting about shit, actually I started the convo off by calling her the old nickname I gave her. But yeah, it's all history from there.

That's 100% awesome.

You should option the rights to an ABC Family made for tv movie.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote