Thread: I'm Engaged
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #112
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Engaged

congrats catz!!!

h-aid had the best advice so far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Marriage is a commitment that's give and take. It's exciting to get married but to stay married is a different thing. I strongly advise going through marriage counselling first. get the skeletons out of the way and find the holes and patch them up before you may encounter then at the wrong time.

i would add-- let the counseling have a strong financial-- and if you are people of faith, spiritual-- componant. and have an open ended engagement. once the date is set, the total focus becomes the wedding

i hope and pray the best for you and your fiance
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote