View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: John Wall 9 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast against Tennessee in the first half

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Cousins should be #1 on Philly's board, bra. Pistons as well.

No way you take Wall and Turner with Cousins staring you in the face.

I dont care what you think considering you called Cousins a bigger Hakeem. If Sixers took Cousins over Monroe, Turner? I wouldnt be upset, teary eyed at all. Not sure Sixers will have a change at any of these prospects but I'm hoping they win a top 3 pick.

Evan Turner would be perfect as a SG here. While he'll need to prove he has range at the NBA level. His midrange game is money, he can attack the basket and can distribute. In other words a playmaker. The way he plays just screams fundamentals, control, high bball iq. Iggy is no SG, that experiement needs to end. No need to speak on Wall, you saw what he did today. But in your moronic eyes? He did nothing a Jason Kidd in Dallas doesnt do. Yanno, it makes sense to compare a freshman to a proven NBA player. Gurantee you never saw J.Kidd at CAL his freshman year. Just like you didnt see Wall's game before this one in which he balled hard. You only see what you want, most of which is all f*cked up.

*continues laughing at bigger Hakeem comparison*

The funny thing is before i die? You cant even back that comparison up. Do it. I challenge you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote