View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #44
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals official offseason thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Is that the game where Cincy won in the final seconds? That was one of the best games of the season last year. Wish I had NFL Network.

Yes, it was incredible. I was there.

The first half was awful. I had seen this script before, and I hated it. I mean, for YEARS, we have been the Steelers' b!tch. Big, bad Pittsburgh was once again owning us, in OUR stadium, but they should have been beating us by halftime by MUCH more than they actually were (I can't remember the actual score without looking it up).

We just kept hanging around. They had several chances to deliver the knockout blow, but couldn't. Limas Sweed dropped a sure touchdown that would probably have given them the victory.

After we scored there at the end, I didn't care that the Steelers had 70-some yards to get the touchdown in the waning seconds. I was scared to death. I figured Ben would throw a bomb all the way down the field, and Holmes would catch it in the end zone with triple coverage, or some crazy ass shit like that. Would just be their luck.

Didn't rest until the clock hit triple zeros.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote