View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 04:48 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Question For Rockets Fans (Francis)

Ok I'm a HUGE steve francis fan, and i can't even deny the fact that i miss his Rocket days because I loved the team. So i pose the question, since Francis is going through a bad stay in New York and they would probably be willing to give him up for a lot less than what he's worth, would you want him back on the team? Especially with all the injury problems the Rockets face (and the fact that Steve has been mostly healthy his whole career aside fromt he Migraines).
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote