View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 01:07 AM   #15
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brandon Jennings is ROTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsey6
Jennings didn't take his team to the playoffs. Bogut did. BJ was an key player on a playoff team, but not the one who lead them there.

Hell, with this kind of logic for ROY, Darko Milicic deserved it over Lebron James because he was on the championship team instead of the lottery team.

I mean really, I really believe in Jennings as a player, but if you watch these Bucks games, you know who's leading that team. On the other hand, the Kings didn't fall into the lottery because of Evans. They fell into the lottery because their team is bad. A top draft is most likely inherits a bad team. That's just the way it is. This should be basic sports knowledge.

Yeah, Bogut was the better player, but Jennings played a huge rule in the Bucks year. He did a great job managing the team. He's learning how to win.

The Kings fell into the lottery because they suck. Evans had a good year, but I'm still not convinced he's a winner. The guy monopolizes the basketball.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote