Originally Posted by Showtime
Coaching, and Bogut improved. He really has made an impact down low, and I was really surprised with the development of his post game. People were ready to write him off, but he turned things around and deserves credit for doing so.
They had the same coach (Skiles) both seasons.
Also, I wrote this earlier if you care to address these points:
Bogut didn't improve much, he simply stayed on the court and avoided injury (until the end of the season) and was consistent, but he's been nearly this good for a few years now, people just don't watch the Bucks nor payed attention since Milwaukee was never that good.
Meanwhile the Bucks..
1. Were predicted to be in the cellar league wide
2. Lost Redd most the season
3. Traded RJ for next to nothing
4. Let CV walk
5. Let Sessions walk, and claimed in the pre-season their PG rotation was going to be better than last season's with just Jennings and Ridnour
6. Got nothing from last year's lotto pick (Alexander)