Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
They had the same coach (Skiles) both seasons.
Also, I wrote this earlier if you care to address these points:
Bogut didn't improve much, he simply stayed on the court and avoided injury (until the end of the season) and was consistent, but he's been nearly this good for a few years now, people just don't watch the Bucks nor payed attention since Milwaukee was never that good.
Meanwhile the Bucks..
1. Were predicted to be in the cellar league wide
2. Lost Redd most the season
3. Traded RJ for next to nothing
4. Let CV walk
5. Let Sessions walk, and claimed in the pre-season their PG rotation was going to be better than last season's with just Jennings and Ridnour
6. Got nothing from last year's lotto pick (Alexander)
He's improved a lot this season, and the not watching the Bucks doesn't work for me since I live in Wisconsin the last almost 6 years. Being consistent is a big part of improvement. Imagine if J.R. fu
ckin' Smith was consistent, he would be a borderline star probably if he got regular starting minutes. Consistency is a huge improvement.