View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #50
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Jennings is ROTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
I see your point. I also think health and consistency are interwoven, and that his health allowed him to be consistent, but he hasn't necessarily become more skilled or better at anything in particular on the court.

But even if people assumed Bogut would be healthy, they still didn't see the same type of success for the Bucks. IMO, a healthy Bogut has been one of the top centers in the league for a couple years now... I don't really see who is competition has been either.

Health is very true on that aspect, but two seasons ago he played more games and more minutes and averaged less in points and blocks and field goal percentage and rebounds and free throw percentage than last season. Although it's a moot point for me to bring up 2 years ago when that was only his third full season.

I definitely do feel he became a better defender above everything else. And while I hate to spit out numbers all the time he did average 2.5 blocks per game this year when before than he averaged .8, .5, 1.7 and last year at 1.0. Skiles is a good defensive coach, and Bogut was the main anchor of that paint defense to me
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote