View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #52
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Jennings is ROTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
Yes, defensively he did become more assertive. I think Jennings on court leadership and chemistry with Bogut helped in that regard as well. I think Jennings leadership ability as a rookie is being overlooked. I actually like the way this kid has carried himself on and off the court. Outspoken at times, but that's cool by me. More teams could use that.

Also...
I see Bogut missed 13 games this season.
Any idea their record in games he missed?
Just curious..
I know they went 5-2 from the Phoenix game in which he got injured.

7-7

Edit: 6-7 counted an extra win he played in.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote