View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:08 PM   #33
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tebow Taken Before Jimmy Claussen and Colt McCoy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
These QB'S are overrated.

I dont remember the last time i was in awe of QB's coming out of college. As a Jet fan I wasnt that impressed with Sanchez coming out of college he turned out to be decent game manager by the end of the season.

Peyton Manning for me....knew he was going to be good.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote