View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 01:23 AM   #33
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: red dead redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yo that would be cool man. I saw you got alot of achievements for it. I got the Fable II platinum edition that comes with both DLC. I played it a little bit last week. Not far, at the part where I'm in some town where you can do jobs and now I gotta find the Abbot or some shyt. Definately would appreciate whatever hooksups you can offer!

I just finished up all the achievements a couple days ago. When I get on that game now it's just to hook people up online. If you're on Fable and see me on, shoot me a message. I can offer pretty much any sendable item on Fable. I have multiples of everything as well as some really rare stuff.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote