View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 12:23 AM   #33
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: red dead redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yo that would be cool man. I saw you got alot of achievements for it. I got the Fable II platinum edition that comes with both DLC. I played it a little bit last week. Not far, at the part where I'm in some town where you can do jobs and now I gotta find the Abbot or some shyt. Definately would appreciate whatever hooksups you can offer!

I just finished up all the achievements a couple days ago. When I get on that game now it's just to hook people up online. If you're on Fable and see me on, shoot me a message. I can offer pretty much any sendable item on Fable. I have multiples of everything as well as some really rare stuff.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote