View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:06 AM   #14
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How high were you on Ryan Leaf pre-NFL?

Hell I don't really care. I was a 10 year old Colts fan at the time and all I had heard from my dad (who had been a lifelong Coltfs fan) is that we better take Manning and not Leaf. I wasn't really sure why he felt so strongly about this at the time, but here we are 12 years later, and I catch myself thanking God or someone at least 7-10 times a season for giving the Colts Peyton Manning and not Ryan Leaf.

Could you imagine IF the Colts had taken Leaf over Manning and Manning went on to have a similar career in San Diego instead? That would rank right up there with Bowie over Jordan, and at least Bowie was a serviceable NBA player.

KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote