View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #17
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: More big names join unrestricted free agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Nope. Not jealous. But sometimes teams overthink things, they do TOO much. That IS possible, you realize that? Write a post not using green for once (meaning, take off your homer glasses) and realize that just b/c another fan voices his opinion doesn't mean he's hating just to hate. They are doing waaaay too much. They'll have way too many expectations. Their QB will be in ONLY his SECOND season, and he wasn't that jaw-dropping last year either.

I guarantee, the Jets will have plenty of struggles during the regular season, and I promise you that they won't make it back to the AFCCG. They totally changed their core group and added in a number of "characters."

IMO, they've just been going a little overboard. It IS possible to have too much.
How can we have too much? Where is the too much? The Jets had Revis last season at corner and we had no other decent corner so we get Cromagnum who is in a contract year with money as motivation. He most likely wouldnt get resigned so we drafted a great corner.

The Jets had no pass rush from the front 7 without blitzing so we get Jason Taylor where is the too much...

All other moves were based on SAVING MONEY where is the too much?

The way you wrote your statement and your obvious lack of Jet knowledge only could lead me to believe you are just Jealous(envy over green) is it because the Glaciers are making that team into the Pirates of football?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote