View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

Someone once said 'Never doubt a champion'

Rudy from the Rockets back in his coaching days ...

Well I think this is the upset of the playoffs, because on paper and on the floor the Mav's looked to get to the title game.

Spurs will pull out all the stops and try to finish it here , for the simple reason , they don't want to play any extra games because of their age.

I'd say look for Blair, Jefferson to spice up the night w/ Duncan and Ginobli putting the hammer down.
-----------
I can't imagine what Cuban is thinking after that trade and seeing for the first time in years a roster loaded around and taylor made for Dirk.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote